- TR Series
- Thermoprotector with resistor
- EC Series
- Fusing Resistor
- BZ05 Series
- It can accept high current, 75A DC, and open a circuit quickly by receiving signal-current.
- It can open a circuit quickly, within 60 sec. at room temperature by low signal current, below 1.5A.
- Resistor portion is connected to fuse portion electrically and it can cut off the both portions simultaneously.
- It can be installed by fastening screw.
- It is suitable for overcharge protect circuit of Lithium-Ion battery pack.
- It does not contain lead (Pb) and cadmium (Cd) in compliance with RoHS.
- It does not contain 46 substances of very high concern (SVHC) that are specified by REACH as of Dec. 2010.
|Type No.||Thermal cutoff function part||Resistor part||Operating temperature Range
|Normal resistance value
|Operating Electric Power
- ※This is maximum voltage value at which BZ05 can open a circuit under rated current condition. (Please note it is different from voltage value that can be applied to resistor part.)
- ※Resistance value can be changed between 30Ω～160Ω(±5%) as a new type. UL 1412 contains no provisions concerning rated current, so above-mentioned is our own specification.
|Type No.||Safety standard approval|
- Please feel free to contact us in regard of the details of safety standard approvals.