- It is a non-resettable thermal link that uses a fusible alloy for its thermal element.
- It is compliant with RoHS2.
- Extremely simple construction ensures reliability, and hermetically sealed thermal element reduces deterioration with age.
- It has superior thermal sensitivity.
- It uses an insulating container.
- Halogen free 37MT is available.
- Please feel free to ask us about cutting, forming and taping of lead wire.
|Type No.||Rated functioning temperature Tf（℃）||Functioning temperature
|Holding temperature Th（℃）||Maximum use temperature（℃）||Maximum temperature limitTm（℃）||Electrical rating|
Safety standard information
|Type No.||Safety standard approval|
※Uchihashi Estec Co.,Ltd. provides customers with “Halogen free” products that comply with following conditions.
The definition of “Halogen free”: Neither bromine (Br) nor chlorine (Cl) is intentionally added in a thermal links itself. The concentration of bromine or chlorine shall not individually exceed maximum of 900ppm. And the total concentration of bromine and chlorine shall not exceed maximum of 1500ppm.
- Functioning temperature is measured with silicone oil bath of which temperature is increased at the rate of 1℃/min. Detecting current is 0.1A or less.
- Please feel free to contact us in regard of the details of safety standard approvals.
- About Thermal links
- Types and Characteristics of Thermal links
- Performance of Thermal links
- Utilization Technology
- Technology Trends
- Thermal links/resistor assemblies (Caution)
- Thermal links/resistor assemblies (Other caution)
- Thermal links/resistor assemblies (Caution to be observed when installing thermal links)
- Thermal links/resistor assemblies (Caution to be observed when designing for use of thermal links)