- It is a high performance thermal links/ resistor assemblies which combine a cement resistor with a fusible alloy type thermal links and has an overheat protect function.
- It uses coil-winding for greater ability to withstand inrush current.
- It can open the circuit certainly in the case of any circuit malfunction. Its characteristics rarely fluctuate.
- It provides extremely robust electrical insulation and voltage withstanding properties after it functioned, and almost no trouble occurs with residual resistance or re-continuity.
- It does not contain lead (Pb) and cadmium (Cd) in compliance with RoHS.
- It does not contain 163 substances of very high concern (SVHC) that are specified by REACH as of Jun. 2015.
|Type No.||Nominal Resistance Value（Ω）||Resistance Tolerance（%）||Rated functioning temperature Tf（℃）||Rated Power（W）||Maximum Open Circuit Voltage（V）||Maximum Overload Power（W）|
Thermal links Type 12M inside
Safety standard information
|Model No.||Safety standard approval|
- Resistance value can be changed 1.0Ω～68Ω. Please contact us for details.
- Please feel free to contact us in regard of the details of safety standard approvals.
- About Thermal links
- Types and Characteristics of Thermal links
- Performance of Thermal links
- Utilization Technology
- Technology Trends
- Thermal links/resistor assemblies (Caution)
- Thermal links/resistor assemblies (Other caution)
- Thermal links/resistor assemblies (Caution to be observed when installing thermal links)
- Thermal links/resistor assemblies (Caution to be observed when designing for use of thermal links)