- It is a hybrid safety device in which thermal links and resistor are mounted.
- It has been used for protection circuit of lithium ion rechargeable battery.
- It can open the circuit in both cases of abnormal FET heat up and detected circuit abnormality.
- In accordance with your detecting circuit design, it can open the circuit in various abnormal cases.
- It does not contain lead (Pb) and cadmium (Cd) in compliance with RoHS.
- It is Halogen free product.（※）
- Please feel free to ask us about cutting and forming of lead wire.
|Type No.||Thermal links function part||Resistor part|
|Rated functioning temperature Tf（℃）||Functioning temperature
|Resistance Tolerance（%）||Maximum Overload Power（W）|
Safety standard information
|Model No.||Safety standard approval|
※Uchihashi Estec Co.,Ltd. provides customers with “Halogen free” products that comply with following conditions.
The definition of “Halogen free”: Neither bromine (Br) nor chlorine (Cl) is intentionally added in a thermal links itself. The concentration of bromine or chlorine shall not individually exceed maximum of 900ppm. And the total concentration of bromine and chlorine shall not exceed maximum of 1500ppm.
- Please feel free to contact us in regard of the details of safety standard approvals.
- About Thermal links
- Types and Characteristics of Thermal links
- Performance of Thermal links
- Utilization Technology
- Technology Trends
- Thermoprotector with resistor (Caution to be observed when installing thermal links)
- Thermoprotector with resistor (Caution to be observed when designing for use of thermal links)
- Thermoprotector with resistor (Other caution)