- It is a hybrid safety device in which thermal links and resistor are mounted.
- It has been used for protection circuit of lithium ion rechargeable battery.
- It can open the circuit in both cases of abnormal FET heat up and detected circuit abnormality.
- In accordance with your detecting circuit design, it can open the circuit in various abnormal cases.
- Compared with our EC series, it realized 1.1mm tickness with same 12A rated current.
- It does not contain lead (Pb) and cadmium (Cd) in compliance with RoHS.
- It is Halogen free product.（※）
- Please feel free to ask us about cutting and forming of lead wire.
|Type No.||Thermal links function part||Resistor part|
|Rated functioning temperature Tf（℃）||Functioning temperature
|Electrical rating||Normal resistance value||Resistance Tolerance（%）||Maximum Overload Power（W）|
Safety standard information
|Model No.||サフィックス||Safety standard approval|
※Uchihashi Estec Co.,Ltd. provides customers with “Halogen free” products that comply with following conditions.
The definition of “Halogen free”: Neither bromine (Br) nor chlorine (Cl) is intentionally added in a thermal links itself. The concentration of bromine or chlorine shall not individually exceed maximum of 900ppm. And the total concentration of bromine and chlorine shall not exceed maximum of 1500ppm.
※When designing, be sure that there is no space between the body of EC and PCB
- Please feel free to contact us in regard of the details of safety standard approvals.