- It is a non-resettable thermal link that uses a fusible alloy for its thermal element.
- It is compliant with RoHS2.
- Extremely simple construction ensures reliability, and hermetically sealed thermal element reduces deterioration with age.
- It has superior thermal sensitivity.
- It uses an insulating container.
- Please feel free to ask us about cutting, forming, and taping of lead wire.
|Type No.||Rated functioning temperature Tf（℃）||Functioning temperature
|Holding temperature Th（℃）||Maximum use temperature（℃）||Maximum temperature limitTm（℃）||Electrical rating|
Safety standard information
|Type No.||Safety standard approval|
- Functioning temperature is measured with silicone oil bath of which temperature is increased at the rate of 1℃/min.
Detecting current is 0.1A or less.
- Please feel free to contact us in regard of the details of safety standard approvals.