- It is a non-resettable thermal link that uses a fusible alloy for its thermal element.
- To use ceramic container improves its thermal sensitivity.
- To use tin plated iron wire improves soldering heat resistance. It suitable for flow soldering.
- It is compliant with RoHS2.
- Extremely simple construction ensures reliability, and hermetically sealed thermal element reduces deterioration with age.
- It has superior thermal sensitivity.
- It uses an insulating container.
- Please feel free to ask us about cutting, forming, and taping of lead wire.
|Type No.||Rated functioning temperature Tf（℃）||Functioning temperature
|Holding temperature Th（℃）||Maximum use temperature（℃）||Maximum temperature limitTm（℃）||Electrical rating|
Safety standard information
|Type No.||Safety standard approval|
- Functioning temperature is measured with silicone oil bath of which temperature is increased at the rate of 1℃/min. Detecting current is 0.1A or less.
- Please feel free to contact us in regard of the details of safety standard approvals.
- About Thermal links
- Types and Characteristics of Thermal links
- Performance of Thermal links
- Utilization Technology
- Technology Trends
- Thermal links ( Caution)
- Thermal links ( Caution to be observed when designing for use of thermal links)
- Thermal links ( Caution to be observed when installing thermal links)
- Thermal links (Other caution)