CR series has a high surge capacity characteristics so that it is suitable for overheat protection of voltage dependant resistor (VDR) which used for surge protection devices.
- It is a non-resettable thermal link that uses a fusible alloy for its thermal element.
- It is compliant with RoHS2.
- Extremely simple construction ensures reliability, and hermetically sealed thermal element reduces deterioration with age.
- It has superior thermal sensitivity.
- It uses an insulating container.
- Please feel free to ask us about cutting, forming, and taping of lead wire.
|Type No.||Rated functioning temperature Tf（℃）||Functioning temperature
Safety standard information
|Type No.||Safety standard approval|
- Functioning temperature is measured with silicone oil bath of which temperature is increased at the rate of 1℃/min. Detecting current is 0.1A or less.