- It can accept high current, 75A DC, and open a circuit quickly by receiving signal-current.
- It can open a circuit quickly, within 60 sec. at room temperature by low signal current, below 1.5A.
- Resistor portion is connected to fuse portion electrically and it can cut off the both portions simultaneously.
- It can be installed by M5 fastening screw.
- It is suitable for overcharge protect circuit of Lithium-Ion battery pack.
- It does not contain lead (Pb) and cadmium (Cd) in compliance with RoHS.
- It does not contain 163 substances of very high concern (SVHC) that are specified by REACH as of Jun. 2015.
|BZ05 FM5 Dimensions（mm）|
Thermal links function part
|Type No.||Thermal links function part||Operating temperature Range（℃）|
Fusing Resistors part
|Type No.||Fusing resistor part|
|Normal resistance value||Resistance Tolerance（%）||Operating Electric Power（Ｗ）|
Fusing Resistors part (UL approval concerned)
|Type No.||Fusing Resistors part|
|Voltage（V DC）||Rated Power（W）|
Safety standard information
|Model No.||Safety standard approval|
※FM5 is indentifying symbol of terminal specification.
※Please feel free to contact us in regard of M4 terminal.
※1 This is maximum voltage value at which BZ05 can open a circuit under rated current condition. (Please note it is different from voltage value that can be applied to resistor part.)Please use BZ05 in accordance with the derating curve, if voltage exceeds 60V.
※Please us BZ05 in accordance with the derating curve, if ambient temperature exceeds 70℃.
※Resistance value can be changed 4.7Ω～160Ω(±5%) as new type. UL1412 contains no provisions concerning rated current, so above-mentioned is our own specification.
- Please feel free to contact us in regard of the details of safety standard approvals.